domingo, 16 de diciembre de 2012

Ahmad was a Real Madrid fan


Artwork by Nidal El-Khairy
 
“The [TV] broadcaster announced the news, and at that moment my nephew screamed. … At this moment I felt my heart was taken out of me and I rushed to verify the news, as I had a feeling it was my son Ahmad." 
“I went to the hospital directly to find my husband Abu Bilal holding Ahmad in his arms. It was such a horrible, heartbreaking moment, and I burst into sobs”

Ahmad Abu Daqqa (13) was murdered in Abbasan al-Kabira, near Khan Yunis, on November 8th 2012. He was shot in the abdomen by Israeli soldiers while he was playing football in front of his family’s house, located nearly 1,200 meters away from the area where the IOF were present.  He was evacuated to the European Gaza Hospital in Khan Yunis, where he was pronounced dead 15 minutes later.

Source

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario